ICD Research's SHI International Corp: Technology & Communications Company Profile & SWOT Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries.Summary
ICD Research's SHI International Corp: Technology & Communications Company Profile & SWOT Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about SHI International Corp..
ICD Research's SHI International Corp: Technology & Communications Company Profile & SWOT Report report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about SHI International Corp. for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of SHI International Corp. .
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
SHI International Corp. (SHI) is a leading distributor of software and information technology (IT) products from world's leading manufacturers, including HP, Lenovo, RSA Security, Ricoh, Xerox, and Intel, among others. The company also resells PC's, networking products, data storage systems, printers, scanners and keyboards, among others. SHI's product portfolio includes accessories /peripherals, hardware products, memory products, networking products, software products and storage products, among others. The services offered by the company include hardware services, software services, software maintenance, tracking of volume license agreements, e-commerce solutions, image management services, premise installation and de-installation services, asset and information management services. The company operates across the US, Canada, Europe, and Hong Kong. SHI is headquartered in New Jersey, the US.