ICD Research's SAS Institute Inc: Technology & Communications Company Profile & SWOT Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.Summary
ICD Research's SAS Institute Inc: Technology & Communications Company Profile & SWOT Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about SAS Institute Inc..
ICD Research's SAS Institute Inc: Technology & Communications Company Profile & SWOT Report report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about SAS Institute Inc. for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of SAS Institute Inc. .
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
SAS Institute, Inc. (SAS) is one of the world's leading privately held software companies, engaged in providing business intelligence and analytical software and services for the business enterprises. The company is involved in offering software services such as business analytics, data mining and data warehousing software used to gather, manage, and analyze vast amounts of corporate information. SAS offers its solutions and services to diverse industries such as Aerospace, automotive, banking, communications, education, financial services, government, health insurance, healthcare providers, hospitality and entertainment, insurance, life sciences, manufacturing, media, oil & gas, retail, and utilities. The company's customer base includes 92 of the top 100 companies in the 2009 Fortune Global 500 companies list. SAS has its business presence and customer locations across 119 countries. Its solutions are installed in more than 45,000 business, government and university sites across the world. SAS is headquartered in Cary (North Carolina), the US.