ICD Research's Royal Mail Group plc: Transport and Logistics Company Profile & SWOT Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.Summary
ICD Research's Royal Mail Group plc: Transport and Logistics Company Profile & SWOT Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Royal Mail Group plc.
ICD Research's Royal Mail Group plc: Transport and Logistics Company Profile & SWOT Report report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Royal Mail Group plc for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Royal Mail Group plc .
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Royal Mail Group Ltd (Royal Mail) engages in mails, post office, and parcels businesses. The company also designs and produces stamps and philatelic products. Royal Mail offers collection and delivery services for express parcels and packages for business and private addresses. Additionally, the company provides engineering services, logistics and express services and document management services. It also provides access to a wide range of financial services through a network of its post office branches in the UK. Also, the company serves 20 million customers through a network of 11,905 Post Office branches every week. The company processes and delivers 71 million letters and packages to 28 million addresses daily in Europe. Its domestic and European parcels businesses, General Logistics Systems and Parcelforce Worldwide handle 400 million parcels annually. Royal Mail is headquartered in London, the UK.