ICD Research's Rolls-Royce plc: Aerospace and Defense Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.Summary
ICD Research's Rolls-Royce plc: Aerospace and Defense Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Rolls-Royce plc
ICD Research's Rolls-Royce plc: Aerospace and Defense Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Rolls-Royce plc for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, mergers & acquisitions, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Rolls-Royce plc
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Rolls-Royce plc (Rolls-Royce) provides power systems and services for use on land, sea, and air. The company provides a wide spectrum of products and services in sectors such as defense aerospace, civil aerospace, marine, and energy. The aerospace business offers commercial and military gas turbine engines for military, civil, and corporate aircrafts. Rolls-Royce also produces fuel cells for power generation and provides turbines, engines, motor-driven compressors, station and process controls, and motor control centers for applications with both oil and gas and power generation product ranges. The company serves governments, partners, customers and suppliers in more than 50 countries across Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and North and South America regions. Rolls-Royce is headquartered in London, the UK.