- Analysis of opinions drawn from leading transport industry executives
- Analysis on how revenue growth expectations are set to change in the transport industry in 2011-2012
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from ICD Research’s exclusive panel of leading transport industry executives. It analyzes how business strategies and practices are set to change in the transport industry in 2011-12. This report gives you access to the category-level business challenges and investment opportunities for leading purchase decision makers. This report not only grants access to the opinions and strategies of business decision makers and competitors, but also examines their actions surrounding business priorities. The report also provides access to information categorized by region, company type and size.
- The opinions and forward looking statements of XXXX industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which XX% represent Director and C-level respondents.
- The research is based on primary survey research conducted by ICD Research accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior purchase decision makers and leading supplier organizations.
- The geographical scope of the research is global - drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Middle East.
- This report covers data and analysis on industry developments.
Reasons To Buy
- This report will help you to drive revenues by understanding future product investment areas and growth regions.