ICD Research's Republic Services, Inc.: Environmental and Waste Management Services Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries.Summary
ICD Research's Republic Services, Inc.: Environmental and Waste Management Services Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Republic Services, Inc.
ICD Research's Republic Services, Inc.: Environmental and Waste Management Services Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Republic Services, Inc. for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, mergers & acquisitions, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Republic Services, Inc.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Republic Services, Inc. (Republic Services) is a provider of solid waste collection and disposal services. The company offers non-hazardous solid waste collection services for various commercial, municipal, industrial and residential customers through over 348 collection companies spread throughout 40 states of the US and Puerto Rico. Republic Services own and operate 204 transfer stations, 76 recycling facilities and 193 active solid waste landfills alongside managing 73 landfill gas and renewable energy projects. The company serves millions of residential customers under terms of contracts with more than 2,800 municipalities for waste collection and recycling services. It also serves some commercial customers throughout its expansive service area. The company is headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, the US.