ICD Research's Regal Entertainment Group : Leisure and Arts - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, swot analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Regal Entertainment Group
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Regal Entertainment Group for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Regal Entertainment Group
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Regal Entertainment Group (Regal) is a theatre circuit operating company based in the US. The company is involved in developing, acquiring and operating multi-screen theatres. Regal focuses on mid-sized metropolitan markets and suburban areas of metropolitan markets. The company's theatre circuit includes 66 IMAX screens and 16 IMAX digital projection systems. It operates as the parent company of Regal Entertainment Holdings, Inc., which holds Regal Cinemas Corporation and subsidiaries. As of December 2011, the company's theatre circuit comprised of 6,614 screens in 527 theatres located in 37 states of the US. Regal is headquartered in Knoxville, Tennessee, the US.