ICD Research's Quintiles Transnational Corp.: Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Company profile & SWOT Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key competitors, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries.
ICD Research's, Quintiles Transnational Corp.: Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Company profile & SWOT Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Quintiles Transnational Corp.
ICD Research's Quintiles Transnational Corp.: Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Company profile & SWOT Report report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Quintiles Transnational Corp. for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, key competitors, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Quintiles Transnational Corp.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Quintiles Transnational Corp. (Quintiles) is an integrated biopharmaceutical services company. The company offers a wide range of professional services in drug development, financial partnering and commercialization to biotechnology, pharmaceutical and healthcare companies across the world. Quintiles operates through four divisions, clinical services, commercial services, consulting and capital. The company focuses principally on the fields of diabetes, pediatrics, women's health, internal medicine, cardiovascular, central nervous system, oncology, and infectious diseases. It has presence in 60 countries across North America and Central America, South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, and Australia and New Zealand. Quintiles is headquartered in Durham, North Carolina, the US.