ICD Research's Quiksilver, Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
ICD Research's Quiksilver, Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Quiksilver, Inc. for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- Provides analysis on financial ratios of the company along with a competitor benchmarking section
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Quiksilver, Inc. (Quiksilver) is a manufacturer, distributor and retailer of branded apparel, footwear, accessories and related products. The product line of the company includes board shorts, shirts, shorts, jeans, sweatshirts, jackets, boxers, hats, belts, wallets, sunglasses, bags, watches, footwear and wetsuits. The brand portfolio of the company include Quiksilver, Roxy, DC, Raisins, Radio Fiji, Leilani-Raisins, Radio Fiji, Hawk, Lib Technologies, Gnu and Bent Metal. The company sells its products online and through its own and licensed stores. Quiksilver operates 472 owned stores and 219 licensed stores in the continents of Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific. The company is headquartered at California, United States and employs 8,400 people.