ICD Research's Quad/Graphics, Inc: Media Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.Summary
ICD Research's Quad/Graphics, Inc: Media Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Quad/Graphics, Inc..
ICD Research's Quad/Graphics, Inc: Media Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Quad/Graphics, Inc. for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Quad/Graphics, Inc. .
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Quad/Graphics, Inc. (Quad/Graphics) is a leading global provider of print and multichannel solutions. The company engages in providing printing product and services to catalogers, publishers, special interest publishers, direct mailers and retailers. Key printing products of the company include catalogs, special interest publications, consumer magazines, direct marketing materials and retail inserts. The company's print-related services include digital photography, digital imaging, binding, mailing and distribution, and data optimization and analytics services. It has contractual relationships with magazines publishers Condé Nast, Meredith Corporation, The National Geographic Society, Hearst Magazines, Rodale, Inc. and Time Inc, among others. The company operates printing plants and imaging service centers in the US, South America, and Europe. Quad/Graphics is headquartered in Sussex, Wisconsin, the US.