Qantas Airways Limited : Transport and Logistics - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial ReportSynopsis
ICD Research's Qantas Airways Limited : Transport and Logistics - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, swot analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Qantas Airways Limited
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Qantas Airways Limited for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Qantas Airways Limited
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Qantas Airways Limited (Qantas) provides domestic and international air transportation services. The company is one of the world's major long-distance airliners. It also offers low-fare scheduled air transportation services through Jetstar. In addition, it provides time bound freight services, apart from offering other services such as international and domestic holiday tours, catering, ground handling and flight training. The company also offers maintenance and overhaul services including aircraft support workshops and aircraft maintenance, component maintenance and technical support services for aircraft. As on June 30, 2012, it owned and operated a fleet of 308 aircraft. Qantas is headquartered in New South Wales, Australia.