ICD Research's QAF Limited: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
ICD Research's QAF Limited: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about QAF Limited for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- Provides analysis on financial ratios of the company
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
QAF Limited (QAF) is a manufacturer and distributor of food products. The company's product portfolio includes bread, bakery and confectionery products, animal feeds, dairy products, meat and related ingredients. QAF also involves warehousing logistics for food items, trading and distribution of food and beverages items, manufacture and sale of fruit juice-concentrate. It is also involved in the production, processing and distribution of pig meat in Australia. The company operates through four business segments, Food Manufacturing, Bakery, Primary Production, and Trading and Logistics. QAF operates in five geographical areas, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, China and the Philippines. The company is headquartered in Singapore.