ICD Research’s report, Printed Media in Eastern Europe to 2015: Market Guide provides in-depth knowledge of the market trends and drivers of the Printed Media market in the Eastern Europe region. The report includes quantitative information (historic and forecast market values, segmented at channel level) and qualitative analysis (market landscape, trends and drivers).
The report provides data, analyses and opinion to help companies in the retail value chain better understand the changes in their environment, seize opportunities and formulate crucial business strategies.
This report is the result of ICD Research’s extensive market research covering Printed Media in the Eastern Europe region. The Printed Media in Eastern Europe to 2015: Market Guide report provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment of Printed Media in the Eastern Europe region. It is an essential tool for companies active across the retail value chain and for new players that are considering entering the market.
- Overview of the Printed Media in the Eastern Europe region
- Analysis of the Books, news and stationery market and its categories, including Printed Media with full year 2010 sales value data
- Historic and forecast sales values for Printed Media for the period 2006 through 2015
- Analysis of the Books, news and stationery market and its categories, including Printed Media with forecast 2015 sales value data
Reasons To Buy
- The report provides you with important figures for the Printed Media market in the Eastern Europe region with individual country analysis
- The report will help you to identify trends by analyzing historical industry data
- The report will help you to analyze the market with detailed historic and forecast sales values
- The report will enhance your knowledge of the market with key figures on sales value and segmentation by categories for the historic period
- The report will help you plan future business decisions by providing forecast figures for the market along with the segmentation