ICD Research's Pentair, Inc: Industrial Goods & Machinery Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.Summary
ICD Research's Pentair, Inc: Industrial Goods & Machinery Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Pentair, Inc..
ICD Research's Pentair, Inc: Industrial Goods & Machinery Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Pentair, Inc. for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Pentair, Inc. .
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Pentair, Inc. (Pentair) is a diversified industrial manufacturing company. The company is expertise in water movement, treatment and storage technologies. It manufactures and markets essential products and systems, which are used in the movement, treatment, storage and enjoyment of water. The company also designs and manufactures standard, modified and custom enclosures that house and protect sensitive electronics and electrical components, thermal management products and accessories. Pentair principally operates across Europe, North America and Asia. The company has classified its operations under two groups include Water Group and Technical Products Group. Pentair is headquartered in Golden Valley, Minnesota, the US.