ICD Research's Pennon Group Plc: Environmental and Waste Management Services Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.Summary
ICD Research's Pennon Group Plc: Environmental and Waste Management Services Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Pennon Group Plc.
ICD Research's Pennon Group Plc: Environmental and Waste Management Services Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Pennon Group Plc for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Pennon Group Plc .
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Pennon Group Plc (Pennon Group) is a holding company, engages in water and sewage services and waste management business. The company undertakes its business activities through its principal subsidiaries - Viridor Limited, South West Water Limited, and Peninsula Insurance Limited. The company's subsidiary, Viridor Limited is one of the leading waste management, recycling and renewable energy companies in the UK. It operates waste transfer stations, treatment plants, landfills, composting facilities, materials recycling facilities and household waste recycling sites. South West Water Limited provides water and sewerage service in Devon, Cornwall and parts of Dorset and Somerset. It distributes about 420 million liters of treated water and disposes over 235 Ml of waste water daily. Peninsula Insurance Limited insures the layer of risk between the amount deductible under self-insurance and the cover provided by external insurers. The company is headquartered in Exeter, Devon, the UK.