ICD Research's Owens & Minor, Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, Competitive benchmarking, information on products and services, financial ratios, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
ICD Research's Owens & Minor, Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Owens & Minor, Inc. for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Owens & Minor, Inc. (Owens & Minor) is a distributor of medical and surgical products across the US. The company's business operations include, purchase of bulk volumes of medical and surgical products from suppliers, store these items in its distribution centers and deliver the products to its customers. Owens & Minor serves 4,400 healthcare providers from 52 distribution centers located throughout the US. Furthermore, the company offers various services including supply chain management solutions, innovative technology tools, and logistics services. Its principal customers include acute-care hospitals, group purchasing organizations, integrated healthcare systems and the federal government. Owens & Minor is headquartered in Mechanicsville, Virginia, the US.