ICD Research's Orolia SA: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, Competitive benchmarking, information on products and services, financial ratios, details of locations and subsidiaries.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
ICD Research's Orolia SA: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Orolia SA for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Orolia SA (Orolia) is a France based technology solutions provider which specializes in precise positioning, navigation and timing solutions. The company mainly provides high-precision electronics equipments which generate, distribute, measure and process the high-precision time and frequency signals used by critical operations to detect, trace, control, analyze and synchronize time and location-critical events. Its product portfolio includes time servers and synchronization systems; atomic clocks and oscillators; and time and frequency measurement, analysis and calibration instruments. The company's high-precision timing, positioning and synchronization solutions find applications in defense, public safety, and telecom and broadcasting markets. Orolia is headquartered in Les Ulis Cedex, France.