ICD Research's OHB Technology AG: Defense Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries.Summary
ICD Research's OHB Technology AG: Defense Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about OHB Technology AG
ICD Research's OHB Technology AG: Defense Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about OHB Technology AG for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of OHB Technology AG
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
OHB Technology AG (OHB) provides space technology and telematics systems and solutions to the European aerospace and aeronautics industry. OHB mainly provides technology for satellites, manned spaceflights, exploration and security, development and implementation of payloads and supplying components for aerospace and aviation, as well as developing solutions for space transportation. The company, through its various subsidiaries and business units, has operations in Germany, France, French Guiana, the UK, Chile and the US. The company's key customers include European and international companies and government agencies in the energy, oil and gas, defense, nuclear, aerospace and telecommunications sectors. OHB Technology is headquartered in Bremen, Germany.