ICD Research's OGE Energy Corp.: Energy and Utilities Company profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
ICD Research's, OGE Energy Corp.: Energy and Utilities Company profile, SWOT & Financial Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about OGE Energy Corp.
ICD Research's OGE Energy Corp.: Energy and Utilities Company profile, SWOT & Financial Report report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about OGE Energy Corp. for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of OGE Energy Corp.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
OGE Energy Corp. (OGE) is an energy services provider based in the US. The company generates, transmits, distributes and supplies electric energy in Oklahoma and western Arkansas. The company provides electric services to 268 communities in Oklahoma and western Arkansas. OGE also provides natural gas transportation and storage services, and natural gas gathering and processing services. It owns and operates about about 2,285 miles of intrastate natural gas transportation pipelines and 5,903 miles of intrastate natural gas gathering pipelines in Oklahoma and Texas; eight operating natural gas processing plants; and two natural gas storage facilities in Oklahoma. The company serves residential, industrial, and commercial customers, in addition to distributing for street light, oilfield, and public authorities. OGE is headquartered in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, the US.