ICD Research's Novell, Inc: Technology & Communications Company Profile & SWOT Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.Summary
ICD Research's Novell, Inc: Technology & Communications Company Profile & SWOT Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Novell, Inc..
ICD Research's Novell, Inc: Technology & Communications Company Profile & SWOT Report report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Novell, Inc. for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Novell, Inc. .
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Novell, Inc. (Novell) is one of the leading provider of enterprise infrastructure software and a full range of training and support services to its customers. The company focuses on developing, implementing and supporting proprietary, mixed source and open source software that is used in business solutions. Novell delivers its solutions to the customers either directly or through its global network of partners enabling them to increase the performance from their IT infrastructure at a lower cost. The company operates through four operating segments: Open Platform Solutions, Identity and Security Management, Systems and Resource Management, and Workgroup. Novell is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts, the US.