ICD Research's NorthWestern Corporation: Energy and Utilities Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.Summary
ICD Research's NorthWestern Corporation: Energy and Utilities Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about NorthWestern Corporation.
ICD Research's NorthWestern Corporation: Energy and Utilities Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about NorthWestern Corporation for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of NorthWestern Corporation .
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
NorthWestern Corporation (NorthWestern) is into generation, transmission and distribution of electricity. The company also involves in transmission and distribution natural gas to diverse customers. It principally operates in the upper Midwest and Northwest region of the US. NorthWestern caters to 665,000 customers in South Dakota, Montana, and Nebraska. It owned 222 MW of baseload power generation in Montana and 316 MW of baseload power generation in South Dakota. It serves 337,600 electric customers in 187 communities in Montana and 60,800 electric customers in 110 communities in South Dakota. NorthWestern is headquartered in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, the US.