ICD Research's Navistar Defense, LLC: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.Summary
ICD Research's Navistar Defense, LLC: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Navistar Defense, LLC.
ICD Research's Navistar Defense, LLC: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Navistar Defense, LLC for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Navistar Defense, LLC .
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Navistar Defense, LLC (Navistar Defense), based in the US, is a defense vehicle manufacturer involved in design and manufacturing of military trucks, engines and parts. The company is an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of Navistar International Corporation (Navistar), an international manufacturer of commercial trucks, buses, engines and related parts. Navistar Defense mainly manufactures and services military vehicles for defense customers. Since inception, it won contracts of over 30,000 military vehicle units for the US military and its affiliates. The company has production sites for military vehicles at Tulsa, Oklahoma; Garland, Texas; and West Point, Mississippi. It manufactures MaxxForce D diesel engines at its engine assembly plants at Melrose Park, Illinois and Huntsville, Alabama. Navistar Defense is headquartered in Warrenville, Illinois, US.