ICD Research's NDS Group Ltd: Technology & Communications Company Profile & SWOT Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.Summary
ICD Research's NDS Group Ltd: Technology & Communications Company Profile & SWOT Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about NDS Group Ltd..
ICD Research's NDS Group Ltd: Technology & Communications Company Profile & SWOT Report report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about NDS Group Ltd. for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of NDS Group Ltd. .
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
NDS Group Ltd. (NDS), formerly known as NDS Group plc, is a supplier of digital technology and services to digital pay television platform operators and content providers. The company offers its solutions for satellite, IPTV, cable, terrestrial, mobile networks and hybrid systems. NDS serves a wide customer base including DIRECTV, BSkyB, Sky Italia, Sky Deutschland, Viasat, Sistema Mass Media, Canal Digital, Tata Sky, Bharti Airtel, Astro, Foxtel and Cablevision among others. The company has presence in the UK, the US, Israel, India, France, Denmark, Germany, Hong Kong, South Korea, China and Australia. It operates across the world through its two subsidiaries, namely, CastUP Israel ltd. and Jungo. NDS is headquartered in West Drayton, the UK.