ICD Research's Motiva Enterprises LLC: Energy and Utilities Company Profile & SWOT Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.Summary
ICD Research's Motiva Enterprises LLC: Energy and Utilities Company Profile & SWOT Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Motiva Enterprises LLC.
ICD Research's Motiva Enterprises LLC: Energy and Utilities Company Profile & SWOT Report report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Motiva Enterprises LLC for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Motiva Enterprises LLC .
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Motiva Enterprises LLC (Motiva Enterprises) is an energy services company. The company is a joint venture company of Saudi Refining, Inc. and Shell Oil Company (Shell Oil). It manages distribution and marketing of oil products in Eastern and Southern US. In addition, Motiva Enterprises provides commercial fuels, distribution, refining and retail. The company provides oil products and services to its commercial customers and also provides refining and retailing of petroleum products under Shell brand. As of December 2010, it operated about 7,700 Shell-branded gasoline stations, three refineries with a combined refining capacity of 740,000 barrels per day (bbls/d) and ownership interest in 41 refined product storage terminals with an aggregated storage capacity of approximately 19.8 million barrels. Motiva Enterprises is headquartered in Houston, the US.