ICD Research's Meredith Corporation: Media Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.Summary
ICD Research's Meredith Corporation: Media Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Meredith Corporation.
ICD Research's Meredith Corporation: Media Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Meredith Corporation for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Meredith Corporation .
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Meredith Corporation (Meredith) is a media and marketing company based in the US. Meredith is a major Hispanic publisher in the US targeting women. The company's principal business activities include magazine and book publishing, television broadcasting, interactive media and integrated marketing. Meredith publishes more than 25 subscription magazines such as Family Circle, Ladies' Home Journal, MORE, Parents, Better Homes and Gardens, Fitness, and American Baby; and about 120 special interest publications. The company's broadcasting portfolio comprises 12 network-affiliated television stations. It also operates about 30 web sites and an extensive consumer database with over 85 million names. Meredith is headquartered at Des Moines, Iowa, the US.