ICD Research's Merck & Co., Inc.: Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare - Company Profile & SWOT Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, swot analysis, business description, and company history.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Merck & Co., Inc.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Merck & Co., Inc. for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Merck & Co., Inc.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Merck & Co., Inc. (Merck) is a global research-driven pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops, manufactures and sells pharmaceuticals and vaccines for human and animal healthcare markets. The company manufactures pharmaceutical products in various areas such as cardiovascular, diabetes and obesity, infectious diseases, oncology, neurosciences and ophthalmology and bone, respiratory, immunology and dermatology. The company's products include prescription medicines, therapeutic and preventive agents and vaccines. The company offers its products to drug wholesalers and retailers, hospitals, government agencies and managed health care providers. Its products are sold across the US, Asia, Europe and Africa. Merck is headquartered in New Jersey, the US.