ICD Research's Mediaset S.p.A. .: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries.Summary
ICD Research's Mediaset S.p.A. .: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Mediaset S.p.A..
ICD Research's Mediaset S.p.A. .: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Mediaset S.p.A. for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Mediaset S.p.A. .
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Mediaset S.p.A. (Mediaset) is a broadcasting and communication media group. The company along with its subsidiaries engages in the business of television broadcasting, in-house television production, film and drama rights acquisitions and advertising. Mediaset through its subsidiaries and affiliates offers services such as digital terrestrial television, analogue generalist television, pay TV, teleshopping and advertising. The company principally operates in Italy, Germany, Luxembourg, and Spain. Its Italian broadcast portfolio includes Canale 5, Italia 1, Rete 4, Boing, Iris and pay-TV service Mediaset Premium. The company operates the advertising business in Italy; through its two wholly owned advertising concession companies, Publitalia '80 and Digitalia '08. Mediaset is headquartered in Milan, Italy."