ICD Research's Mahindra Satyam: Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.Summary
ICD Research's Mahindra Satyam: Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Mahindra Satyam.
ICD Research's Mahindra Satyam: Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Mahindra Satyam for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Mahindra Satyam .
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Mahindra Satyam (Satyam), a new brand identity of Satyam Computer Services Ltd., is a global information technology (IT) and software solutions provider. Services offered by the company include systems design, software development, system integration, and application maintenance. Its IT services include application development and maintenance, consulting and enterprise business solutions, extended engineering solutions and infrastructure management services. Satyam operates through two business segments, namely, IT services and business process outsourcing (BPO) services. The company operates as a subsidiary of Tech Mahindra. It operates globally through development centers located in the US, the UK, Japan, Australia, Middle East and Singapore. The company is headquartered in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India.