ICD Research's Lamar Advertising Company: Business and Consumer Services Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.Summary
ICD Research's Lamar Advertising Company: Business and Consumer Services Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Lamar Advertising Company.
ICD Research's Lamar Advertising Company: Business and Consumer Services Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Lamar Advertising Company for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Lamar Advertising Company .
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Lamar Advertising Company (Lamar) is a US based marketing and advertising company. It is principally involved in outdoor advertising such as billboards, logo signs and transit advertising displays. It also sells advertising on billboards, buses, benches, shelters and logo plates. Lamar owns and operates about 150,000 billboard advertising displays in 44 US states, Puerto Rico and Canada. In addition, it manages more than 100,000 logo advertising displays across 21 US states and Ontario province, Canada. The company also operates about 27,000 transit advertising displays in 16 US states, Puerto Rico and Canada. It is headquartered in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, the US.