ICD Research's Ladbrokes PLC .: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.Summary
ICD Research's Ladbrokes PLC .: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Ladbrokes PLC.
ICD Research's Ladbrokes PLC .: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Ladbrokes PLC for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Ladbrokes PLC .
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Ladbrokes PLC (Ladbrokes) is a betting and gaming company. The company owns and operates approximately 2,700 betting shops across Ireland, UK, Belgium and Spain. Ladbrokes also operates betting facilities at nine racecourses and eight FA Premiership grounds. The company offers betting services over three distribution channels, on the high street, online and on the telephone. The company's online games site Ladbrokes.com provides more than 100 gaming products, which include slots, virtual scratchcards and quizzes such as 'Who Wants to be a Millionaire?' and 'Deal or No Deal'. Ladbrokes is headquartered in Harrow, Middlesex, the UK.