ICD Research's LG International Corp.: Technology and Communications - Company Profile & SWOT Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, swot analysis, business description, and company history.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about LG International Corp.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about LG International Corp. for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of LG International Corp.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
LG International Corp. (LG International) is involved in trading business. The company provides petroleum, natural gas, crude oil, coals, steels, nonferrous metals, coal meat products and metals. It also offers camera accessories, mobile and display devices like LCDs and Pdp, Tvs LCD Panels, memory cards, security gates, automobile components along with display components, shadow masks and telecommunication system equipments The company also provides animal Medicine, electronics components and electronic equipment, helicopters and commercial cars, and provides transportation services. The company operates through 6 subsidiaries and 46 representative offices. LG operations are spread in Korea, the US, China, Japan, Singapore, India, and Argentina. LG is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea.