ICD Research's Kongsberg Gruppen AS: Defense Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.Summary
ICD Research's Kongsberg Gruppen AS: Defense Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Kongsberg Gruppen AS
ICD Research's Kongsberg Gruppen AS: Defense Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Kongsberg Gruppen AS for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Kongsberg Gruppen AS
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Kongsberg Gruppen AS (Kongsberg) offers technology systems and solutions for weapons guidance and surveillance, command and control, missiles, and communications solutions. It also offers engineering products and advanced composites for the aircraft and helicopters, and remote weapon stations. In addition, it offers products, systems and technology for maritime and offshore industries. The company's product portfolio also covers positioning, navigation and automation systems and products to merchant vessels and offshore installations, and solutions for surveillance, integration, simulation, and governance of drilling and production operations. The company has presence in Europe, Asia and America. Kongsberg is headquartered in the Kongsberg, Norway.