ICD Research's King Pharmaceuticals, Inc: Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Company Profile & SWOT Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.Summary
ICD Research's King Pharmaceuticals, Inc: Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Company Profile & SWOT Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about King Pharmaceuticals, Inc..
ICD Research's King Pharmaceuticals, Inc: Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Company Profile & SWOT Report report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about King Pharmaceuticals, Inc. for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of King Pharmaceuticals, Inc. .
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
King Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (King) was an integrated pharmaceutical company focused on the development, manufacture and marketing of branded prescription pharmaceutical products and animal health products. It developed therapies and technologies to the markets including neuroscience, hospital and acute care medicines. Its branded prescription pharmaceuticals comprised neuroscience products, hospital products and legacy brands. Its animal health products included medicated feed additives (MFAs) and water-soluble therapeutics primarily for poultry, cattle, and swine. Its branded prescription pharmaceutical products were marketed to general/family practitioners, internal medicine physicians, neurologists, pain specialists, surgeons and hospitals across the United States and in Puerto Rico. The company's animal health products were marketed to veterinarians and nutritionists. The company's product line included Avinza, CII Skelaxin, Thrombin-JMI, Altace, Levoxyl, Cytomel, Sonata, CIV Meridian and Auto injector Products/EpiPen. The company was headquartered in Bristol, Tennessee, United States.