ICD Research's Kazakhmys PLC: Energy and Utilities Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.Summary
ICD Research's Kazakhmys PLC: Energy and Utilities Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Kazakhmys PLC.
ICD Research's Kazakhmys PLC: Energy and Utilities Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Kazakhmys PLC for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Kazakhmys PLC .
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Kazakhmys PLC (Kazakhmys) is one of world's leading providers of copper. The company involves in the production and sale of copper. Its integrated operations ranging from mining ore through to the production of finished copper metal. In addition to producing copper, the company produces other metals such as zinc, silver and gold. Its copper division has operating sites across Kazakhstan with 16 open pit and underground mines, 10 concentrators and two smelting and refining complexes. It also owns coal mines and power plants that supply sufficient energy for all the operations. In addition, its gold division operates the Bozymchak mine in Kyrgyzstan and a Petroleum division operates an exploration field in western Kazakhstan. Furthermore, the company owns 50% of Ekibastuz GRES-1 in addition to the captive power plants. It also manages more than 20% of Kazakhstan's power supply. Kazakhmys is headquartered in London, the UK.