ICD Research's KF Group: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
ICD Research's KF Group: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about KF Group for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
KF Group is a federation of 47 consumer cooperative societies, engaged in grocery retailing. It operates 453 group-owned stores, including supermarkets, hypermarkets and food stores under the banners Coop Konsum, Coop Extra, Coop Nara, Coop Forum and Coop Bygg. These stores offers a wide range of products, including baked foods, dairy items, daily grocery products, household items, pharmaceuticals, seafood and other related products. In addition to national brands, it sells private labels such as Coop Anglamark, Coop and X-tra. The group is also engaged in other businesses through its subsidiaries, including real estate, finance and media. KF Group is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.