- The report provides an overview of the deal activity across various deal types in the month of July, in terms of deal type, segment and region.
- The report provides data on deal activity across various segments in the CPG industry in the month of July, in terms of deal size.
- The report gives an insight into the rationale for deal making during July.
- The report details the major deal sizes reported in July.
The Monthly Report provides the reader with the top-line data necessary to quickly keep abreast of the deal activity in the CPG industry on a month-on-month basis.
The ‘Monthly Deals Roundup - Consumer Packaged Goods’ report provides a review and understanding of mergers and acquisitions (M&A), capital-raising and partnering deals and agreements entered into by companies in the consumer packaged goods industry during July 2011.
Reasons To Buy
Using this report, dealmakers will effectively and efficiently gain insight into the deal activity taking place across the month. The report provides an overview on all the partnering, alliances and M&A deals announced worldwide.
- Deal volume decreased x% in the CPG space, from xxx transactions in June 2011 to xxx transactions in July 2011. However, the deal volume was above the trailing six month average (TSM) of xx
- In July 2011, the Other consumer products segment accounted for xx% of the total deal activity, followed by the Food segment with xx%
- In July 2011, the Asia-Pacific region recorded the highest deal activity, contributing to xx% of the total deal volume. The North American region declined to second position with xx transactions in July 2011 compared with xx in June 2011, contributing xx% of total deal volume
- In July 2011, deal activity with values below $xxx million was significant
- In July 2011, deals in the CPG sector were primarily undertaken with the objective of business expansion through inorganic growth, which was a motive in xx% of all transactions