ICD Research's Jabil Circuit, Inc: Technology & Communications Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.Summary
ICD Research's Jabil Circuit, Inc: Technology & Communications Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Jabil Circuit, Inc..
ICD Research's Jabil Circuit, Inc: Technology & Communications Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Jabil Circuit, Inc. for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Jabil Circuit, Inc. .
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Jabil Circuit, Inc. (Jabil) is a provider of electronic manufacturing services and solutions. The company's services include integrated design and engineering, component selection, sourcing and procurement, automated assembly, design and implementation of product testing, amongst others. Jabil offers services to companies in several industries such as aerospace, automotive, computing, consumer, defense, industrial, instrumentation, medical, networking, peripherals, storage and telecommunications. The company's manufacturing process uses various technologies including surface mount technology, high-density ball grid array, chip scale packages, flip chip or direct chip attach, advanced chip-on-board, thin substrate processes, reflow solder of mixed technology circuit boards, lead-free processing, densification, and other testing and emerging interconnect technologies. Jabil operates in 24 countries worldwide including China, Germany, India, Brazil, and the US. The company is headquartered in St. Petersburg, Florida, the US.