ICD Research's Jabil Circuit, Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, competitor benchmarking data, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
ICD Research's Jabil Circuit, Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Jabil Circuit, Inc. for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a competitor benchmarking section
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Jabil Circuit, Inc. (Jabil) is a provider of electronic manufacturing services and solutions. The company’s services include integrated design and engineering, component selection, sourcing and procurement, automated assembly, design and implementation of product testing, amongst others. Jabil offers services to companies in several industries such as aerospace, automotive, computing, consumer, defense, industrial, instrumentation, medical, networking, peripherals, storage and telecommunications. The company’s manufacturing process uses various technologies including surface mount technology, high-density ball grid array, chip scale packages, flip chip or direct chip attach, advanced chip-on-board, thin substrate processes, reflow solder of mixed technology circuit boards, lead-free processing, densification, and other testing and emerging interconnect technologies. Jabil operates in 24 countries worldwide including China, Germany, India, Brazil, and the US. The company is headquartered in St. Petersburg, Florida, the US.