ICD Research's Intesa Sanpaolo S.p.A: Financial Services Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries.Summary
ICD Research's Intesa Sanpaolo S.p.A: Financial Services Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Intesa Sanpaolo S.p.A
ICD Research's Intesa Sanpaolo S.p.A: Financial Services Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Intesa Sanpaolo S.p.A for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Intesa Sanpaolo S.p.A
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Intesa Sanpaolo S.p.A (Intesa Sanpaolo) is a banking company. It provides banking services for private and corporate customers. The company's products and services include current and saving accounts, loans, mortgages, financing, payment and factoring services, corporate, investment and private company services. Intesa Sanpaolo serves 11 million customers through its 5,500 branches located in Italy. The company has its presence in the Americas, Europe, Africa, and Asia through its subsidiaries. In addition, the company has presence in Central Eastern Europe and Middle Eastern and North African areas with over 1,700 branches and 8.3 million customers in 13 countries. Intesa Sanpaolo is headquartered in Tornio, Italy.