ICD Research's International Game Technology: Technology and Communications Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, mergers & acquisitions, information on products and services, key Employee biographies, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.Summary
ICD Research's International Game Technology: Technology and Communications Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about International Game Technology
ICD Research's International Game Technology: Technology and Communications Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about International Game Technology for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of International Game Technology
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
International Game Technology (IGT) designs, manufactures, and sells electronic gaming equipment. It also provides network systems, licenses and related services. The company's product portfolio includes casino-style slot machines, wide area progressive (WAP) jackpot systems link machines, and central determination system (CDS) machines. In addition the company provides applications for casino management, customer relationship management solutions, server-based games and player management solutions. IGT offers gaming software for computers, consoles, tablet PCs, mobile phones, and networked devices. The company's gaming portfolio includes Wheel of Fortune, Megabucks, Double Jeweled 7s, and Blackbeard's Double Doubloons. The company is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada, the US.