ICD Research's ImClone Systems Incorporated: Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Company Profile & SWOT Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries.Summary
ICD Research's ImClone Systems Incorporated: Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Company Profile & SWOT Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about ImClone Systems Incorporated.
ICD Research's ImClone Systems Incorporated: Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Company Profile & SWOT Report report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about ImClone Systems Incorporated for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of ImClone Systems Incorporated .
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
ImClone Systems Incorporated (ImClone) is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in research and development and commercialisation of oncology methodologies and therapies. The company is principally focused on growth factor blockers and angiogenesis inhibitors for treating a variety of cancers. Erbitux, a type of therapeutic monoclonal antibody is the trademark product of ImClone. The company has granted Merck KgaA, the exclusive rights to develop and commercialize ERBITUX outside of the US and Canada as well as co-exclusive rights to develop in Japan. Further, the company's product pipeline has several molecules in mid- to late clinical development stages targeting a wide range of major solid tumor types. In addition it has several investigational monoclonal antibodies in various clinical development stages. Imclone was acquired by Eli Lilly and Company in 2008, and it became a wholly owned subsidiary of Eli Lilly. The company operates in the US and internationally in Europe. ImClone is headquartered in New York, the US.