ICD Research's Hutchison Telecommunications (Australia) Limited: Technology and Communications - Company Profile & SWOT Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, swot analysis, business description, and company history.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Hutchison Telecommunications (Australia) Limited
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Hutchison Telecommunications (Australia) Limited for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Hutchison Telecommunications (Australia) Limited
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Hutchison Telecommunications (Australia) Limited (HTAL) is a holding company that holds a 50.00% stake in Vodafone Hutchison Australia Pty Limited (VHA), which provides wireless telecom services and several other value added services under the brand names of Vodafone, 3 and Crazy John's. VHA offers a wide range of third generation wireless services such as mobile broadband, mobile internet, mobile TV, music, games and communications services such as voice and video, SMS and MMS, mobile e-mail, and instant messaging, among others. VHA markets and sells its services to customers through retail outlets and online stores. The company offers its services within the geographical limits of Australia. HTAL is headquartered in North Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.