Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.: Technology & Communications - Company Profile & SWOT ReportSynopsis
ICD Research's Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.: Technology & Communications - Company Profile & SWOT Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. (Huawei) provides telecom solutions and advanced telecommunications networks to telecom operators. It offers a wide range of telecommunication products including optical networking systems, wireless network infrastructure, corporate networking equipment, and network management and messaging software. It also provides servers and data storage systems, mobile phone handsets, consumer networking equipment, and videoconferencing systems. Additionally, it offers end-to-end global cyber security assurance system. The company has business operations in over 140 countries across the Americas, Europe, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific. Huawei is headquartered in Shenzhen, People's Republic of China.