ICD Research's Hop Fung Group Holdings Limited: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
ICD Research's Hop Fung Group Holdings Limited: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Hop Fung Group Holdings Limited for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- Provides analysis on financial ratios of the company along with a competitor benchmarking section
- The profile also contains information on business operations, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Hop Fung Group Holdings Limited (Hop Fung) is an investment holding company based in China. Hop Fung, through its subsidiaries, is engaged in the manufacture and trade of corrugated paper ware products. The product portfolio of the company includes corrugated paper boards and corrugated carton boxes. Hop Fung sells its products to over 550 customers in Hong Kong and China. The company's customers are engaged in the manufacture of industrial and consumer goods. Hop Fung carries out its manufacturing and processing activities at a number of plants located in China and Macau. The company operates its paper distribution and trading activities in China, British Virgin Island, Hong Kong and Macau. The company is headquartered in Hong Kong.