ICD Research's Holmen AB: Paper Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries.Summary
ICD Research's Holmen AB: Paper Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Holmen AB.
ICD Research's Holmen AB: Paper Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Holmen AB for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Holmen AB .
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Holmen AB (Holmen) is a manufacturer of printing paper, paperboard and sawn timber. The company also has forestry and energy production operations. The key business areas of the company include paper, paperboard, timber, wood and energy. The company offers white and colored newsprint, paper for directories, manuals, catalogues, books and magazines It also provides solid bleached boards and folding boxboards for consumer packaging and graphic design purposes. The company's own forests provide majority of its wood raw materials. Holmen also manages and operates hydropower stations, through which it provides energy to its other business units. The company operates internationally through its subsidiaries in Sweden, Germany, Spain, Great Britain, Italy, France, Netherlands and other countries. Holmen is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.