ICD Research's Highmark Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services plus information on key news events affecting the company.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
ICD Research's Highmark Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Highmark Inc. for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
Highmark Inc. (Highmark) is a provider of health care solutions to employers and individualsin Pennsylvania. The company is a licensee of Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association, serving 4.6million members through the company's health care benefits business. Through its subsidiaries, the company provides dental insurance, vision care products & services, and also life, disability and administrative services and support community-based programs that work to improve people's health. It also provides prescription drug plans to seniors in Pennsylvania and West Virginia regions. The company is headquartered at Pittsburgh in Pennsylvania, United States.