ICD Research's Hess Corporation: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
ICD Research's Hess Corporation: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Hess Corporation for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- Provides analysis on financial ratios of the company along with a competitor benchmarking section
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Hess Corporation (Hess) is an integrated energy company with activities in the exploration, production, purchase, transportation and sale of crude oil and natural gas. It also produces and markets refined petroleum products and electricity. Hess owns a 50% interest of a refinery joint venture in the US Virgin Islands and another refining facility in New Jersey, US, terminals and retail gasoline stations, located on the East Coast of the US. It has 1,357 branded outlets including gasoline stations and convenience stores. The company operates in the US, the UK, Norway, Denmark, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Azerbaijan, Thailand, Indonesia, Russia, Algeria, Libya, Egypt, Ghana, Malaysia, Australia, Brazil and St. Lucia. Hess is headquartered in New York, the US.