ICD Research's Hertz Global Holdings, Inc: Automotive Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.Summary
ICD Research's Hertz Global Holdings, Inc: Automotive Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Hertz Global Holdings, Inc..
ICD Research's Hertz Global Holdings, Inc: Automotive Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Hertz Global Holdings, Inc. for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Hertz Global Holdings, Inc. .
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Hertz Global Holdings, Inc. (Hertz) is the operator of one of the largest airport general use car rental brands in the world. The company, through its subsidiaries, provides car and equipment rental services at off-airport locations. The company primarily operates in corporate and licensee locations in cities and airports across North America, Europe, Latin America, Australia, Asia and New Zealand. In addition, Hertz operates licensee locations in cities and airports in Africa and the Middle East. Apart from its international licensees, the company had 315 rental equipment locations in the US, Canada, France, Spain, Italy, Saudi Arabia and China. The company operates through 8,000 locations in 150 countries. Hertz is headquartered in Park Ridge, New Jersey, US.