ICD Research's Health Net, Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
ICD Research's Health Net, Inc.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Health Net, Inc. for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- Provides analysis on financial ratios of the company along with a competitor benchmarking section
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
Health Net, Inc. (Health Net) is one of the largest integrated managed care organizations in the US. The company through its subsidiaries provides managed health care services through health plans and government sponsored managed care plans. Health Net offers its services through its insured preferred provider organizations (PPOs), point-of-service (POS), health maintenance organizations (HMOs) and indemnity plans. It serves about 6.1 million individuals across the country through group, individual, Medicare, Medicaid, TRICARE and Veterans Affairs programs. It also provides behavioral health, substance abuse and employee assistance programs to about 6.5 million individuals. The company also provides managed health care products related to prescription drugs; managed health care product coordination for multi-region employers; and administrative services for self-funded benefits programs. The company is headquartered in Woodland Hills, California, the US.