ICD Research's HKScan Corporation: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial ratios, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
ICD Research's HKScan Corporation: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about HKScan Corporation for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- Provides analysis on financial ratios of the company along with a competitor benchmarking section
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
- Obtain yearly profitability figures
HKScan Corporation (HKScan) is a Finland based meat and food company. The company engages in the production, selling and marketing of processed meats, beef, pork and poultry meat, and convenience foods. HKScan operates in nine countries, including Finland, Denmark, Sweden, Poland and the Baltics. The company sells its products to retail and the HoReCa sector. It also exports its products to the international market. The principal activity of the company is into processing and selling of meat and processed meat products to the Europe, Russia, Korea, Japan, New Zealand and the US market. HKScan exports fresh and frozen pork, beef, poultry that are supplemented by tailor-made cuts and a variety of processed meat products. In addition, it provides Swedish Meatballs, hams, and tailor-made products specifically for several export markets. The company is headquartered in Turku, Finland.